Monday, December 28, 2009

Howdy

As so many have found solace in forms of public journals, or blogs, I too have decided to start my own blog - for two reasons. First, because I believe it would be helpful to me to publish, from time to time, thoughts of my own. And secondly, because I represent what the modern media would consider to be a minority, yet is probably not anywhere near as minor as they would have us believe, and that minority would be a conservative college student with high morals and Christian worldview.

I have assumed the cover name of Storm Harms because I would like, for the time being, to remain anonymous due to my current education position. Storm, because I love storms and all that they represent (storm chasing is an exciting hobby of mine back home), and Harms, because, well, that seems to go well with storm.

So sit back, read away, comment if you feel compelled to, and spread the Love that this world so drastically needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment